Egyptian Prime Minister and Health Minister in Discussions with GK Investment Holding Group in Cairo
News - 17/10/2019
GK Investment Holding Chairman was honoured by an invitation extended to him by the Egyptian Health Minister H.E. Dr. Hala Zayed to come to Cairo with his team for talks.
The meetings were held at the Ministry in Cairo and were designed to follow up on discussions previously undertaken during side-line meetings at the United Nations General Assembly.
Top of the agenda for deliberation was the issue of access to health care services and the construction of new hospital structures that can be built quickly in order to deal with the growing demands and pressures.
Egypt has been steadily addressing the question of Universal Health Coverage and under the guidance of President el-Sisi and Dr. Zayed’s ministry, many targets set during past UN sessions have been successfully met. Still, Egypt is now looking to expand the number of hospital structures quickly in areas out with Cairo and GK Investment Holding Group is happy to support these initiatives.
Also present during the meetings held at the Health and Population Ministry were Dr. Ahmed el-Sobky, Assistant Minister for Monitoring and Follow-up Affairs & Director of the New Comprehensive Health Insurance Project; Dr Ahmed Mohy el-Qased, Assistant Minister for Hospitals and Affiliated Affairs; Dr. Mohamed Gad, President of the Egyptian Ambulance Authority and Major General Mohamed Ismail Head of Technical Support and Projects in the Health Ministry.
A further meeting with the Egyptian Prime Minister was held with Mr. Kamel Ghribi and his team, during which a number of proposals aimed at bringing much benefit to Egypt were discussed with the Prime Minister and his team. Areas covered included sectors such as construction, infrastructure and the petrochemical industry.
Egyptian Prime Minister el-Sisi is currently the Chairm of the African Union and as such, a number of issues covering stability and security in the MENA region and Africa were also discussed as Chairman Kamel Ghribi is of the firm belief that Egypt is a gateway to the continent and a hub nation that can foster peace and friendly relations, not only among different populations of the region, but also act as a bridge to Europe and the globe.
1. With Egyptian Prime Minister H.E. Moustafa Madbouly and cabinet Ministers
2. Round table Meeting with members of Egyptian Government Cabinet at the Health Ministry
3. Round table meeting with H.E. Dr. Hala Zayed Minister of Health and Population and her team.
4. With Brigadier General Mohamed Saeed el-Assar Minister of State for Military Production and H.E. Dr. Hala Zayed
5. From left to right: Dr. Paolo Rotelli President of San Raffaele Hospital (IRCCS) & San Raffaele University; H.E. Dr. Hala Zayed Minister of Health and Population; Brigadier General Mohamed Saeed el-Assar Minister of State for Military Production; Kamel Ghribi; Francesco Sorrentino Project Manager GK Investment Holding Group; Davide Bizzi hief Executive Officer of Bizzi & Partners Development and Francesco Galli CEO San Donato Polyclinic.
6. Kamel Ghribi with H.E Dr. Hala Zayed